Everything really starts to kick off in May when it comes to weddings. I have been entertaining all over the south in places like Hampshire, Kent, Sussex and Surrey for various celebrations. Most of which have been weddings! Magic really does make your wedding day stand out from the norm, see some of the incredible photos from this month’s weddings below…
Here is a list some of my favourite events this month:
• Amazed company colleagues at a corporate event in Sussex.
• Added gasps and laughs to a beautiful wedding in Worthing Sussex (See photographs and a video below).
VIDEO SPECIAL: Scary iPhone Magic Trick.
• Entertained guests during the wedding breakfast in Eastbourne Sussex
Shortly after the wedding I received the following testimonial from Carl (The Groom):
“Thanks Matt, everyone was mystified by your magic and people are still talking about it a month on. You got everyone talking, laughing and most of all amazed. Cheers for coming down and I hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did. You are highly recommended by me and we hope to use you again.”
• Wowed guests as entertainment for a moving house party in Hampshire. This is what Peter had to say about my act:
“Matt, thank you once again for the amazing evening of magic at our family party it was truly astonishing, your close up work was absolutely flawless and I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone having a private or business function.”
• Made a surprise appearance for a birthday party in Surrey.
• Performed as a wedding magician in Kent, providing incredible and unforgettable magic for the happy couples day! Jo the bride sent me this message:
“Thank you again for Saturday, everyone loved you! You made the night! Thanks again.”
• Added to the birthday celebrations by providing some strolling magic at a 60th birthday party:
“A great show of close up magic. Matt mingled effortlessly with the guests and entertained them in small groups. Everyone was most impressed and thought he was a great addition to the evening. I would thoroughly recommend him.”
• Entertained students with close up / table magic for a sixth-form leavers ball in Surrey:
I received some feedback from a couple of the organisers from the event, this is what they had to say about my performance:
“A million thanks for last night – You impressed absolutely everyone and all had a great time, so thank you for making the night so much more special. Just a final word to say how pleased and impressed I was personally. Not only was the magic astonishing, skilful and innovative but I thought how you presented yourself to everyone was absolutely delightful. I imagine you’ll get some good repeat bookings from last night.” – Harry.
• Generated a touch of magic as a wedding magician in Hampshire. This is what Ben said about the magic:
“Absolutely awesome, the perfect addition to a wedding. We had Matt do his thing during photos (the bit everyone who isn’t the bride hates) and nobody even knew they were stood round waiting! I would definitely book him again in a heartbeat!”
• Amazed students at a college in Brighton Sussex:
“Thank you for a great night. Everyone loved your magic”
And that’s it for May 2013! If you require a wedding magician for hire in 2014 don’t hesitate to get in touch to confirm your date and time for you special day!