WOW what an amazing month! December was non-stop action for me! It is mid January as I write this and I have only just managed to catch my breath!
I had an awesome time entertaining everyone. Here’s a run down of some of what I got up to!
• Amazed and stunned guests as a close up magician for Christmas parties at a corporate Xmas party in London.
• Added something special to festive celebrations for a company Christmas party in Hastings.
• Entertained guests with close up magic at a Christmas party in Brighton:
“Matt has come along to a couple of our charity’s events and is always incredibly popular. His magic is a great way to break the ice and entertain different groups of people. We’d definitely recommend him!”
• Performed for a international company as a Christmas magician in London.
• I was back performing magic in London providing Christmas party magic:
“Matt entertained us at our office Christmas party. His close up magic tricks were amazing and enjoyed by everyone. He’s the consummate professional and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Matt to others.”
• Made guests cheer laugh and clap as a corporate Christmas magician in Hertfordshire:
“Matt was fantastic. Came in and got involved right away. All of the guests had nothing but good things to say. Excellent value for money.”
• Shocked guests and colleagues with my modern close up magic at a Brighton Christmas party.
• Amazed everyone at a couple of private parties in Sussex.
• Performed with a team of magicians at a massive corporate event in London.
• Entertained as a Berkshire magician for a Xmas party at the Madejski Stadium, Reading.
• Added a touch of magic to a wedding in Arundel (See the photograph below).
(Click wedding magician to read more of what I can add for your wedding).
• Got the party started at a Christmas celebration, entertaining as a London magician for a corporate chain of restaurants:
“We wanted something a little bit different for our Christmas party. Being a restaurant group, staff from different sites got to meet each other, some for the first time-therefore we wanted entertainment that allowed everyone to interact throughout the evening. Matt was fantastic-our staff loved him. He was great at interacting, getting people involved and above all, his close up magic was hugely impressive. We wouldn’t hesitate to book him again, and would highly recommend him to anyone seeking entertainment with an edge!”
• To finish the month of December off, I entertained with my stunning modern close up magic as a New Years Eve magician for a restaurant in Guildford!
So that’s it for 2012! I hope you’ve enjoyed following my blog! Not only that but a big thank you to everyone who hired me for your events!
Wishing you a great 2013! All the best – Matt Parro.