Adding event magic to your party, company event, wedding or private function is a great idea! The reason is it gives something that people will enjoy and talk about for a very long time. The close up magic helps break the ice and adds excitement and a buzz to the room!
With that being said let’s see some of the highlights from November:
• Stunned guests of all ages with modern day magic at an Sussex schools awards day in Brighton:
• Surprised guests with mix and mingle magic for Hellen’s birthday party in Hampshire:
“Absolutely mind blowing magic all my guests were totally mesmerized by Matt and are still talking about how brilliant he and his magic was! Great guy, great performance just wished I had booked him for longer, awesome…”
• Performed as a close up corporate magician for a company dinner in Crawley.
• WOWED with table magic at a Ruby Wedding Anniversary – Hampshire Magician:
“Matt did a great job for us at our Ruby Wedding Celebration, standing in at very short notice for another magician, and he impressed our many guests, the applause for his tricks being spontaneous at all twelve tables. Well done Matt. You’ve made numerous new friends and will pick up much new business as a result of helping us out.”
• Executed some crazy corporate magic for a business drinks evening event in London.
“You are a very clever magician and fantastic to watch.”
• Broke the ice with magic at a wedding party in Shoreham, Sussex:
“Wow… What a brilliant magician….absolutely worth ever penny!! My son has not stopped doing magic tricks on me since! Thank you so much… I will definitely be giving your details out!! Thanks again Amy and Tony”
• Entertained guests as a close up magician at Amanda and Paul’s Wedding celebration:
“I just wanted to drop you a line to say a huge thank you for coming to our party on Saturday in Bognor Regis. Our guests were well and truly entertained and we had such lovely comments in the days afterwards! The tricks that you did for me and my husband were awesome! Hopefully we will be in contact at some point in the future to book you again and we shall, of course, pass your name on to anyone else we know who will be having a party! Very many thanks, Amanda and Paul.”
Special thanks to Carley Dale for taking these fantastic photos at the wedding party.
A busy but exciting month! Be sure to check back next month to see what I get up to in December! Until then, take care and all the best – Matt.