Being based in the south it is always a good thing to be working in and around your home town!
Surprisingly the majority for my events were in Sussex, I of course had a numerous events throughout the country as well.
Let’s see what I got up to and where I ventured to this August:
• Entertained guests and staff as a close up magician in Uckfield:
Hi Matt, thank you for Friday. You went down very well with the guests. Please see some comments from some of the staff below.” – Catriona.
Matt stopped by our table, and I have to say each and everyone of us thoroughly enjoyed his act!
“He was remarkable!!! His performances were entertaining, bewildering and amusing as well, not only for the adults but he also involved the children. I’ve seen a few magicians over a number of years at various corporate events, weddings, parties, etc. But he is best I’ve seen. Give him my thanks for entertaining us.”
• Performed as a wedding magician at the incredible Dome Theatre in Worthing.
• WOWED everyone with wedding magic at Hotel Du Vin in Tunbridge Wells:
“What Can I say! I booked Matt Parro as a Surprise for my friends Wedding Reception, he was awesome! The Bride and Groom, all their family and friends were amazed at his magic! I was very impressed how Matt was able to get around to everybody showing his magic tricks it added such a special touch to the wedding day! I’m so glad I was able to book him so last minute as well, on a day when he had numerous events already! I would highly recommend booking Matt for you next function as he is very professional and great entertainment for all in attendance!” – Jeremy.
• Added an astonishing array of tricks to an engagement party in Brighton, making it unforgettable.
• Produced heart-stopping reactions from the guests at a birthday party – Magician Maresfield:
“Thanks for coming to my party last night Matt. It was quite a surprise! You really added another dimension to the party and everyone was blown away by your tricks. Everyone kept saying how good you were after you had left. Wishing you all the best!” – Luke
• Stunned guests in Portslade for my first ever baby shower party.
• Made a can of coke appear in my shoe along with a performing a range of modern day tricks for David’s birthday party in Brighton.
• Got selfie snapped whilst entertaining the tables at a wedding in Alfriston, East Sussex.
• Created a feeling of wonder using magic with cards, coins and mind reading for guests at a birthday party in Kent.
• Brought the room alive with a stand up show at a retirement home in Worthing.
• Shocked and amazed guests at 2 back to back weddings in Essex – Wedding Magic Essex:
“Need a magician for an event? I met Matt at a wedding on Saturday. Seriously impressive. Never seen anything like it.” – Tom
Being one of the busiest entertainers for Sussex Magic Shows, selected dates get snapped up quickly!
Get in touch with Matt now to secure your event, making it unforgettable for all in attendance!