The sun is shining everyone is outside for the fun of corporate parties and beautiful weddings.
June is a very busy month for magic and magicians at events, so let’s see what I got up to:
• Entertained with close up magic for a family reunion in Kent.
• Amazed guests, students and staff at a special day event for a local education centre in Brighton. students with modern day magic at a language school in Brighton:
“Amazing! We are absolutely thrilled we chose you to do the close up magic for our Student Voice Conference at the Holiday Inn in Brighton. It was such fun for the learners and you entertained them with the dignity and respect they deserve, which doesn’t always happen. You were so patient through out the whole day, we were all bold over and as for the stage performance that was an absolute triumph!!! Your mind reading capacity was truly challenged by our learning disabled youngsters but you carried it off with such panache and gentle humour we were all very moved. The first of many events for us! Thank you!” – Lucy.
• Performed a special table magic show for as a surprise birthday in Essex.
• Left the guests speechless with some modern day mix and mingle magic at a corporate event in Lingfield, East Sussex.
• Added something special to a company family fun day in East Grinstead:
“Thank you for being part of Papergaphics’ 30th Anniversary celebrations – Our guests are still talking about your magic, even weeks after the event! Truly amazing!” – Harriet.
• Stunned family, friends, and the special wedding couple at a wedding reception in Hampshire:
“Hi Matt, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for Sunday! You were brilliant and the guests absolutely loved you! They have all been talking about it. No one has a clue how you did any of it haha! Thank you for helping to make our wedding extra fun. I would recommended you to anyone & everyone.” – Emma & Mark.
• WOWED the guests as summer party magician for a corporate party in London.
• Spell-bounded students and staff at a prom in Canterbury, Kent:
Thank you so much for Thursday night. I had several staff inform me that students were still talking about it in their lesson the day after! Even the Head Teacher spent most of the 1st period on Friday telling the office staff all about it!” – Andrew.
• Thrilled all the guests at wedding in Surrey.
• Worked as part of a magic team at the amazing Troxy venue in London.