This month has been full of birthday parties!
Hiring a magician to add something special to your celebration is a great way to break the ice between guests and magicians add a huge chunk of excitement to your party!
Here are some of my favourite events that I have been booked to perform at this April:
• Added stunning close up magic as a 50th Birthday Party Magician in Hampshire:
“Thank you for your fantastic performance at our party. Our guest’s absolutely loved the amazing magic and the way you worked the room making everyone feel special by performing to small groups and interacting with them was great. We would certainly ask you to perform at other functions – and would recommend your services…. thanks again.”
• Performed as an Uckfield magician for a 60th birthday party:
“Many thanks for your performance on Saturday. I received positive comments from everyone. Roll on our next family birthday and we’ll be in touch!”
• Provided incredible live magic to a 60th birthday celebration – Party Magician Kent:
“Thank you for Saturday evening, everyone thoroughly enjoyed your magic, it was amazing!”
• Entertained as a Corporate Magician in Brighton:
“I just wanted to say how pleased we were with the way you entertained us at our recent event; we have not had any such entertainment before and so were not sure how this would work out. We were delighted with the way you entertained us during the reception and between the courses of our meal.”
• Amazed guests, family and friends at a 60th birthday party in Hove:
“Thank you Matt! Always so professional and a very popular addition!”
Above Hove Magician Matt Parro makes money appear in the blink of an eye – Party magician for hire.