Magicians for birthdays: It’s no surprise why magic is so popular at special events and major birthdays. It gets people talking and add’s a huge buzz to the whole day and evening!
This month I entertained at various corporate events, weddings and surprisingly many birthdays! Below you can see what I got up to and the feedback I received.
• Shocked spectators with summer party magic at a corporate BBQ in Surrey:
Thanks so much for being a part of our summer party. Everyone was blown away and staff are still furiously talking about the tricks that you performed. There are a lot of people sitting around today still trying to figure out how you did all of that! I wouldn’t hesitate to use you again or recommend you – brilliant show! Thanks.” – Kirsty.
Wow just seen Matt Parro doing his thing. WOW. Unbelievable stuff. Never seen the staff so speechless!” – David.
• Provided walk around magic for a large scale corporate event at the stunning Wiston House in Steyning, West Sussex:
“As always Matt gave an outstanding performance! With more new, mind blowing tricks and illusions which just kept us guessing and thoroughly entertained. We hope to be seeing him again soon at our next function!” – Helen.
• Amazed David’s family and friends with close up magic at his 60th birthday celebration in Surrey.
• Entertained with magic as a surprise guest at a garden BBQ birthday celebration.
• Added incredible magic for a 2 day birthday party at the wonderful South Lodge Hotel, Horsham:
“What a great way to start a party! I wanted an event that my family and friends would remember and they really did. Matt was so good we had him back for the main event on the Saturday after the family dinner on the Friday… If only I could work out how he does what he does I would give up insurance!” – Jeff.
• Stunned guests at a corporate event in Battle, East Sussex.
• Brought the entertainment to a corporate garden party in Crawley.
• Supplied the magic touch to a very special wedding at Shoreham Airport.
“Just a message to say thank you from me and Debbie for entertaining our family and friends at our wedding.” – Peter.
• WOWED the crowds at a 50th birthday celebration in Kent:
“Brilliant! Guests aged 81 down to 5 were variously amazed, impressed and completely infuriated by your magic skills. Amazed and impressed because they really were outstanding; infuriated because we couldn’t begin to understand how you did them! Thanks also for being such an enthusiast!” – Rupert.
• Performed visual mix and mingle magic for international students:
“We hired Matt for an event to entertain a large group of international students who were travelling in England with our summer school. Matt was definitely the highlight of the event. Of all entertainment we have booked over the summer, he was one of the highlights. The kids were still amazed by his tricks the next day. I definitely recommend booking Matt for any event you may be planning. He certainly added a lot to ours!” – Ben.