Being a professional magician means that I get to travel up and down the country entertaining at lots of different functions.
It also means I spend a considerable amount of time performing Corporate magic in London, this due to the many large scale events that happen in the capital.
It was a busy month, so let’s see what I got up to:
• Entertained and amazed Lesley and her friends and family at her birthday party in Banstead, Surrey:
“Just to say Thank you for Saturday, everyone loved your tricks and I’m sure you will be hearing from my guests in the near future.” – Lesley.
• Performed with a team of magicians for a corporate event in Buckinghamshire.
• Added gasps and WOW’s to a birthday party in West Sussex.
• Provided ice breaking entertainment for a 2 day Swarovski Event in London:
“The guests and colleagues really enjoyed your magic, thank you.” – Swarovski.
• Amazed all in attendance for a special launch party for the new La Sala restaurant in London. There were a few special guests in attendance 2 of which got to witness the magic. Here is what they had to say about my live show:
|Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: “Have you seen this guy?… He is AMAZING!!!”|
|Sir Trevor McDonald: “That is very, very, very, VERY GOOD!”|
• WOWED guests with close up table magic at the Fire & Emergency Awards in Victoria London:
“Matt is a very personable, professional and excellent entertainer. He managed to get around all of the tables and wowed our guests. We thoroughly enjoyed Matt’s magic and would highly recommend him.” – Lyra-Marie.
• Stunned guests at a wedding at the beautiful Wokefield Park Hotel in Reading, Berkshire.
• Supplied wedding day magic for the happy couple, their friends, family and guests at a wedding in West Sussex.
• Added incredible modern day close up magic to a birthday celebration in Banstead, Surrey.
And that is about it for this month. If your looking to add some, wedding magic in Surrey or corporate magic London, in fact any type of magic anywhere in the UK? Just get in touch via the contact page.